Here you will find information on how to keep your smart contract and decentralized applications secure.
Please take some time to go through this section, it will help you to keep your dApp safe
🔍 Smart Contract Audit Program
Pagoda has an Smart Contract Audit Program, make sure to check it.
🐞 Bug Bounty Program
NEAR has a revamped bug bounty program, use it if you find any security errors in the protocol or mainstream apps.
✅ Security Checklist
Make sure to keep your smart contract safe by running through our security checklist.
🛡️ Security Concepts
Lear important security concepts to keep your dApp safe and sound. Read about:
- Keeping callbacks safe.
- Understanding frontrunning.
- Understanding sybil attacks.
- Understanding reentrancy attacks.
- Making sure the owner of an account is the one calling.
- Understanding the complexity of generating random numbers.
- Protecting from a small deposit attacks draining your account.